My Bucket List
Friday, August 25th, 2017
/ top(similar) / shorts / wedges / necklace / lipstick (lilac flush)/ Ella B Boutique / Lola Chiq Boutique /
Hey guys! I hope you’ve had an amazing week so far. I am on my lassssst week of the real estate course so it’s safe to say I’m going to be studying in all my free time. It’s been super hard for me to get back into the study grind now that I’m no longer in school so I’ve been resulting to my new comfort snack, Earth Balance coconut peanut butter. Actually, I’m currently licking it off a spoon like a dog. But hey, give a gurl a break. Life is RUFF (pup pun intended). But seriously, it’s so good you should most definitely try it. Although I will warn you…it’s addicting!
Aside from delicious peanut butter I’m super excited about expanding the topics of my blog and thinking out of the box on my posts. I’ve been so lucky to travel certain parts of the world, meet amazing people, and have once in a lifetime experiences. Reminiscing on those times motivates me to become a stronger, smarter, kinder human. Not only because of the lessons I’ve learned along the way, but also because of the realization of how truly blessed I am. I want to strive to grow through my experiences so that I can share a mutual inspiration with others to become the most confident, considerate, and transparent version of myself. So, I thought I would share my bucket list with you guys! It’s a little out there, but hey a girl can dream—check it out below!
- Go to Canada: I’ve traveled to Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Mexico, and Central America, but I’d like to do a lot more exploring in North America. I’ve heard amazing things about Canada and I follow a few accounts that post the most beautiful content of cities all over the country! My goal is to go next summer, so we will see if it happens!
- Learn to longboard: Ok so, I learned to surf in Australia and it was so much fun! Mixing the physical activity with the thrill is such an adrenaline rush. It gave me this feeling of accomplishment and balance that I want to continue to experience from time to time! I’m going to work on getting a surfboard and start to practice when the waves are good, but until then I want to give long boarding a shot! I got a ten toes longboard it’s 44 inches and perfect for beginners!
- Take a dance class: I don’t care if I look or sound like a total dweeb, I’ve always admired people who are good dancers! I think it’s an amazing talent, a great way to express yourself, and a good workout. I took two dance classes in college and they were a lot of fun. The first one was kind of a history class but the second one was a P.E credit. We even made up and performed our own dance at the end. Super cool experience even though the thought of me dancing in front of an entire class on a video projector sort of makes me cringe…. #goodtimes? I would love to take another dance class just for fun!
- Get involved with the community: I talked with a friend the other day who just got back from a mission trip from Guatemala. It was amazing to see how much one week changed her life and perspective. A major goal of mine this year is to get involved with the community and find a way that I can give back. Even if it’s something locally, I want to make time in my schedule to help, bond, and learn from someone who has lived a different life than me.
- THE Waffle Bar: To my future Prince Charming (I could very well be speaking to my dog) a waffle bar must be present at our wedding. Seriously guys, waffles are my complete and total weakness. I mean the fluffy goodness. how can you resist? I swear this is my only extravagant request! Aside from the 1000 doves……Lol jusssssst kidding I’ll be more than satisfied with a waffle bar!
- Buy Louis Vuitton Luggage WITHOUT breaking the bank: Ok guys so this goes a little deeper than simply walking into LV and grabbing some suitcases with a sugar daddy. Walking into a LV store and buying luggage has always been a dream of mine. But….to walk into a LV store and buy myself luggage without second guessing whether it’s making my bank account scream…With the assurance that I’ve worked for it and earned it. That’s the goal!
- Own a mini pig: I’m not talking about a regular baby pig that is going to turn into a huge hog. I’m talking about a real-life tea cup mini pig. The kind that you can dress in little cowboy outfits and stays small forever, ya know? It doesn’t get much cuter than that!
- Become as healthy and fit as possible: So, this isn’t something that happens overnight, but I’ve been working on fitness for a while now and it’s something I’m very passionate about. While I love traveling, relaxing, and eating all the waffles in the world I realize that I must be on a steady routine to work towards accomplishing this bucket list goal.
- Successfully give my dog Knight a bath: Okay I love my pup to death, but giving him a bath will be the death of me. He is absolutely terrified of water! I don’t know why but the groomer can’t even hold him down. This may be a silly bucket list item but it’s gotta happen some day….right!?
- Become a full-time blogger: My final bucket list item! My dream is to become a full-time blogger and grow Delightfully Du Jour to the point where I can support myself through my writing. I know this is a long shot, but I think you can accomplish anything you put your mind to if you are truly passionate about it. Rome wasn’t built in a day!
Thank you guys so much for stopping by to check out my bucket list. I know this list will forever be changing and growing, but it will be fun to look back in a few years and see how much I’ve marked off. Love you guys so much and I hope you have an amazing rest of your week!